-
CHarlie and the chocolate factory is a must see on the big screen and ya gotta sit right close..like the first few rows so the screen fills your entire vision..like an IMAX theatre.
Yeah..and Johhny Depp is really close and you get all hot and flustered and..
*sings* We're all going to the snack bar.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
Gulp. From vomit to hot men to snacks. It's a vortex of feelings, smells, and tastes!
-
this just came to mind with Lefty's vortex remark...anytime something comes to my mind it's a treat..LOL..anyway..I have been to dozens of race tracks in the South, North, (East Coast)..Bristol, Charlotte, Daytona, Darlington, Atlanta, Michigan, Watkins Glen, Rockingham and the list goes on and on..the snack foods are hotdogs and hamburgers and greasy french fries..washed down with beer or soda..Went to Phoenix AZ....and they had tacos..and burritos..that was a culture shock for me..I love it...ok thats all...
-
Hey Mummy,
You forgot those huge smoked Turkey legs...so great for bashin your neighbor in the stands in the head with, whenever he cusses your driver!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] OOPs sorry dude "It just slipped"....
-
thats like when I first moved to Hollywood and everytime I ordered anything it had that darn avacodo on it...yuck
A BLT with avacodo is just ...yuck
-
sorry...wish I could make that smaller BUT DUDE
I love avacado!!! SPECIALLY ON TURKEY or whatever....you know long it takes for that tree to fruit???
-
Not long enough, apparently.
-
ROTF....... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
I have to admit I'm an avacado lover too. I can eat them on anything. I can eat them here or there, I can eat them anywhere, on a train or on a plane, in a car, or near and far. LOL
-
OH Shit...that was great *Sam* I AM!!!!
Can I please have your inhaler now!!!!